Shadow Hunter Trailer Shadow Hunter Trailer

This looks great man!!! Keep it up and finish. Can't wait to see it when it's done

Danger USA Danger USA

Very nice.. I enjoyed this quite a bit. Even though there was a lack of inbetweens, that style worked well with it. Nice job man.

The Reward The Reward

Annnnnd Newgrounds will never be the same. Saw this on Youtube when you guys posted it there and have to just give you the utmost kudos! It's going to be a long while before something of this caliber makes it's way to these parts, but it's honestly quite welcoming. For too long has video game parodies ruled this site. This sort of quality animation is exactly what is needed to actually give other content makers something to aspire to.
Great job!

SunCreatureStudio responds:

Great thank you from here. Newgrounds is a page we have all been fond of on The Reward, and it is actually really cool that The Reward caught attention in here as well :) Now we just spam a little bit about the KICKSTARTER for the series, with those 3 days left and 80% to our finish goal we are in need of all you guys to share or even support :) thanks again, you are our man!

Visit it here: goo.gl/ynGTu

Eliza and Sekhmet Eliza and Sekhmet

I lover her face man. She definitely has a personality and character! Great job!

Osuka responds:

Thanks :D the face took a long time to do it right. Problems with the nose and eyes